CORNER TO CORNER CHARITY CHALLENGE
Take up our Corner to Corner Charity Challenge this Summer, walking from Hyde to Oldham to Bolton to help raise funds for the building of Maternity Units in Pakistan & Bangladesh.
This challenge may seem daunting at first, but it has been divided into 3 categories to accommodate the abilities of participants. Regardless of your age or ability, you have the opportunity to partake in this challenge and raise money for charity.
Charity Challenge’s Levels
Level 1 – The Hero
Distance: 7 Miles
While this route may seem small, participants will have to reach deep within themselves and search for their inner hero; the hero who will persevere to finish this challenge to benefit the underprivileged people of Pakistan and Bangladesh, while also enjoying the exciting walk that they get to undertake.
Level 2 – The Champion
Distance: 15 Miles
Double the length of Level 1, this second level will see participants’ exhilarating walk test them to their limits. By the Grace of Allah SWT, they shall hopefully emerge from this challenge as Champions of nature.
Level 3 – The Warrior
Distance: 20 Miles
The most difficult level, The Warrior route shall prove to be an intense, yet pleasurable experience for all participants. Like the warriors of old who marched into battle, participants will have their resolves and dedication tested as the challenge pushes their bodies to their very limits. It is only through the way of the warrior that participants will find themselves conquering the challenge.
Know these before signing up for the charity challenge
- £25 Registration fee
- Upon signing up for the Corner 2 Corner Charity Challenge, you must create your Justgiving link in support of the Maternity Unit project within seven days otherwise unfortunately your place will be allocated to someone else
- Under 16 free/Minimum age 10 years old
- Fully Marshalled to make sure the safety of every participant
- Water stops to stay hydrated throughout the charity challenge
- Certificate of appreciation